Thursday, December 2, 2010

Afrah Nur Azmina

Afrah Nur Azmina is the name of  the girl that i am gonna be with until my last heartbeat. I am officially taken by her on 14.10.2010. We had known each other for a few years now. At that time, i am still a innocent high school boy. Before this, we had something going on but it never last. And now, we are together again. This time, only death can separate us. 


I know that she will be reading this, so i just want you to know that, i love you sayang :)


We had our ups and downs kan sayang? But how tough it was pun, we manage to pass through it. No matter how much people push us aside or made us think that we're useless, we just dont give a damn. Because we both know that, i have you and you have me. How often you will fall, i'll be there every single time to catch you. I'll make you stand stronger then ever. 


I made this blog for you. When im gone, maybe this will help you to get pass through each day without me. If you cry reading all this and all the post yet to come, promise me that you will wipe your tears away and start smiling. Because i want you to smile when you think of me. And not drown in tears.





No comments:

Post a Comment